Our network

BASEMENT FIRE: Hoover Building Evacuated | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

BASEMENT FIRE: Hoover Building Evacuated
News

An electrical surge caused a small fire in the basement of the Hoover building Tuesday.

Officials say the building is equipped to release a chemical on fires in the data center area.

The fire started at around 3:15 p.m. and was put out immediately. But officials say the gas has a unique smell so employees were evacuated as a precaution.

No one was hurt in the incident.

News

Des Moines Deals

Des Moines Businesses

Upcoming Events near Des Moines

Community Sponsors

Central Iowa Family & Criminal Law Attorneys
The right place, the right time, the right price.