Our network

SCHOOL FIRE: Small Fire At Lincoln South | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

SCHOOL FIRE: Small Fire At Lincoln South
News

Students at Lincoln South in Des Moines are back in class after a small fire at the school Thursday morning.

Firefighters were called to the school on Porter at around 11:00 a.m.

They say a fire started in a stall in a bathroom on the second floor.  When firefighters arrived, they say they found a spoon and a sponge in a bathroom stall that caught fire. 

Firefighters say the fire was already out, and it did very little damage to the bathroom.

Students were evacuated for a short time before returning to class.

News

Des Moines Deals

Des Moines Businesses

Upcoming Events near Des Moines

Community Sponsors

The right place, the right time, the right price.
Central Iowa Family & Criminal Law Attorneys