DOT AUCTION: Land Up For Grabs | News
The DOT is auctioning off parcels of land over the next week.
In total, 9 sites are up for grabs and range in size from little under an acre to close to 30 acres.
A 3.5 acre lot in Warren County is currently priced at $1,300.
The other parcels include:
1. Iowa DOT’s former maintenance facility in Fairfield
2. 29.23 acre lot in Ottumwa
3. 9.18 acre lot in Ottumwa
4. 3.3 acre lot in Ottumwa
5. 15.93 acre lot in Batavia, with high-quality farm land
6. 2.14 acre lot in Batavia
7. 3.5 acre lot located 1 mile southeast of Hartford
8. 1.02 acre lot in Carlisle
9. .13 acre lot in Harlan
Bidding can be found here and closes Friday, April 5th.